7th of November 25 Oct
Last Thursday Twisted Tribe announced the release date of Nadirim, 7th of November. Yes, we are only two weeks away from the end of the open beta, a day that we have been waiting for a very long time. This is a very important milestone in the development of Nadirim, but it doesn’t mean that we will stop adding new features and continue polishing the existing ones.
Now let me tell you what this means and what kind of changes will be introduced in the upcoming version.
- Our designers made some amazing changes to the current cities, you will hardly recognize the good old places. New buildings and streets were born with redesigned city planning to make sure you won’t get lost anymore.
- Couple of weeks ago we presented you Mapparan, an ancient city with a story of its own. There will be several zones added to enrich the deserts of Nadirim and every zone will have their own exciting story.
- One of my favorite additions is the new ability to see your character on the map. It is a feature that many of you asked for, so say goodbye to the Red, Green and Purple characters. :)
- More, brand new and super exciting quests! We’ve nearly doubled the total number of quests per zone. For example in Ennahar instead of 33 quests there will be more than 60.
- The long awaited character customization – you will be able to change your character’s hair and face.
- In order to make the game feel more exciting we decided to introduce new map and combat effects. They are awesome.
And much more. :)
P.S. Complete character wipe.